Hello Aktricks Readers We Are back again with another new exciting trick for you. Amazon has opened their new quiz. In this time they will give up to 5000 rs. 40 lucky Customers will get 5000 Rs each as pay Balance.
How to Play this Quiz:-
- At first open Amazon Application or Download if you dont have.
- Then on Homepage you will see a banner of that quiz.
- Click on that and start answering the questions.
- Answers are given below.
Quiz Offer – Click here.
Answers Of Amazon International Fashion Quiz:–
1. Which Famous Style of Men’s Formal Shoes is named after a University in the UK?
Answer is:- Oxford
2. Virat Kohli and Cristiano Ronaldo, Both are associated with international luggage brand. Name of that Brand is?
Answer is:- American Tourister
3. Espadrilles were first made in regions of France and Spain. Where are these Worn?
Answer is:- On Your Feet
4. Which of the following is NOT a benefit of Shopping from Amazon Fashion during the Wardrobe Refresh Sale?
Answer is:- Free Ice Cream on Every Purchase
5. When the Wardrobe Refresh Sale On Amazon.in?
Answer is:- 21st to 24th June 2018
- Congratulations! You Have Completed Your Quiz
Terms & Conditions:-
- 1. This Contest will commence on 18th June 2018 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- 2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- 3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- 4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- 5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 40 (Forty) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. 6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 5,000 as Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).