Hello Aktricks Readers we are back again with another new latest tricks for you. Today Amazon quiz for you.
-: Answers :-
1. The world’s smelliest fruit is found abundantly in South East Asia. Which fruit is it?
Answer – Durian
2. Which of these popular Indian models was seen in Alisha Chinoy’s ‘Made in India’ music video from her debut album?
Answer – Milind Soman
3. Which of the following colors is NOT seen in the Olympics symbol?
Answer – Orange
4. Which is the smallest state in India?
Answer – Goa
5. A new Indian rupee note displays Hampi’s Stone Chariot. What is the denomination of this note?
Answer – Fifty Rupees
GOOD LUCK 😚😚
Terms & Conditions:-
1. This Contest will commence on 14 February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”) 2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”). 3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 1 (one) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period. 4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly. 5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. 6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Hue Starter Kit (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”). 7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only