Google Pay Diwali Event Answers, Google Pay Diwali Event:- Hello Guys welcome back to Aktricks we are back again with another new latest trick for you that Diwali event is coming soon. So, we will share the event answers with you when the event will be live. You need to visit any city from 13-15th Nov so you will receive a scratch card.
To Get Cashback Offers – Click Here.
Google Pay Diwali Event Prizes:-
1. You could get a scratch card worth 20-100 Rs.
2. Or Secondly you could get a Rare ticket.
3. Or You could Earn KM!
How to Play Google Pay Diwali Event:-
1. At first Download the Google Pay app from the PlayStore
2. Now click on Go India Section.
3. Now Click on Diwali Event Section and Complete Google Pay Diwali Event Answers.
Google Pay Diwali Event Answers [Will Add All Answers]:-
Q1. Which festival is celebrated on the 5th day of Diwali among brothers and sisters?
Answer:- Bhai Dooj
Q2. Which of the following activities would you not be doing during Diwali?
Answer:- Applying gulal on friends
Q3. This Diwali your father wants to download & send money to you via Google Pay. he is asking your advice on what to set as a UPI pin
Answer:- None of them
Q4. During the 2019 Diwali game on Google Pay, which stamp was most sought after by people across India?
Q5. Which of the following are used to celebrate Diwali?
Answer:- All of them
Q6. What does Kollam, Alpanna, Jhuthi have in common?
Answer:- All are forms of rangoli
11. All of them
Terms & Conditions:-
- The game is active till 25 November 2020, • During the Offer Period, there will be virtual cultural events planned inside the Go India game. You can check for dates and locations of the cultural events within the game or via push notifications. · Each virtual cultural event will be held for a limited time only
• The next event will take place across all cities on Go India on 13 Nov 2020 to 15 Nov 2020. • To participate in the event, click on the event icon on the game screen. Ensure that you have the city ticket or enough KM to travel to the city a. You can travel from another city to the designated city b. Stay in the city that you are in, if it is the designated city. c. For only events with the exception of Pan India event), you can travel back to a previously visited city for the 2nd time
• When you enter the city, you can play a special quiz anytime until the event ends. There will be 5 questions and you have a limited time per question to answer. a. Complete the quiz by answering all the questions. Don’t worry if you get any questions wrong. Upon completion, you will always receive an assured reward
• Getting all answers right, will get you a new city ticket or a Go India bonus scratch card worth up to Indian Rupees One Hundred (INR 100).
• Getting any of the Google Pay Diwali Event Answers wrong, will still get you bonus KM. b. Once you have completed the quiz, you will not be able to re-attempt the quiz.
• Each time you visit a virtual event in the game, you will earn either a Go India bonus scratch card worth up to Indian Rupees One Hundred (INR 100) or a city ticket or KM when you visit the designated city. · All images within the Go India game are used for creative representation only, and are not intended to be used for reference purposes.
- Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google account, phone number and form of payment, to qualify for the offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been used to register another Google Pay Account • You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March), across all Google Pay offers.
• If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google. Please be sure to link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
• Unlocked scratch cards that remain unclaimed (have not been scratched) within 45 days will also be deemed forfeited and will no longer be available to you.