Jio Iql Quiz Answers,Jio iql quiz,jio quiz answers:- Hello Guys Welcome back to Aktricks today we are back again with another new latest tricks for you where you can get Free 1GB Jio 4G Data for free.
If you Want to take surveys Earn Money Click Here.
To Get Cashback Offers – Click Here.
How to Get 1GB Data by Playing Jio IQL Quiz?
1. First Of all Download MyJio app or Update it from Playstore – Click Here. 2. On the HomePage of MyJio app Click on the Banner of JIo IQL Quiz. 3. Now on the Next Page Click on agree then Click on Proceed. 4. After that Enter Age,Name etc. 5. Then Click on Today Quiz and you will get 10 Questions. 6. After attending all the Questions Correctly you will be eligible for 1GB Free Data. 7. Total 1000 Lucky Winners will win 1GB Free Data Daily.
Jio IQL Quiz Answers:-
Questions may differ to every user so Search your question in google and gave all answer correctly.
Jio IQL Quiz Answers 9th May:-
Q1:- Who was the First Indian to Make to the cover of Time Magazine?
Answer:- Mahatma Gandhi
Q2:- In which Indian jail would you find wards named after Sachin Tendulkar and Vinod Kambli?
Answer:- Tihar Jail
Q3:- Which of the following organisation’s logo was created by M S Sethi?
Answer:- Election Commission of India
Q4:- Where was India’s first and only floating post office inaugurated in August 2011?
Q5:- Born as Ramchandra Panduranga Yawalkar, which leader’s first name means ‘General’?
Answer:- Tatya Tope
Q6:- The Battle of Surat was fought in 1664 between Mughals and which other kingdom?
Q7:- Mahant Bharatdas Darshandas is the only voter from which location, for whom a special polling booth is setup during every election?
Q8:- The famous battle of Kohima was fought in which year?
Q9:- Born Mohan Makhijani, but famously known as MacMohan this hindi character actor passed away in 2010. What famous role did he play in the film Sholay?
Q10:- If the British Government Honours for Hindus was Rao Bahadur, and for Sikhs was named Sardar Bahadur, what was the honor for Muslims and parsis called?
Answer:- Khan Bahadur
Jio IQL Quiz Answers 8th May:-
Q1:- Which popular Indian show started as a way of introducing meditation and yoga to its young audience to strengthen the seven Chakras of the body through Kundalini Yoga thereby becoming a superhuman?
Q2:- Which gifted genius’ encounter of the book ‘A Synopsis of Elementary Results in Pure and Applied Mathematics’ by GS Carr at a young age of 16 is generally acknowledged as a key element in awakening the genius of this man ‘who knew infinity’?
Answer:- Srinivasa Ramanujan
Q3:- Which political leader authored the book ‘My Country, My Life’, and was born in Karachi?
Answer:- LK Advani
Q4:- What was started on the recommendation of the Macaulay committee in 1922?
Q5:- Which Indian organization’s commercial and marketing arm is quite fittingly named the Antrix Corporation?
Q6:- Which infamous and controversial per s was born in a Marathi family and was brought up as a girl, having his nose pierced with a nose-ring which gave him the nickname everyone knows him by?
Answer:- Nathuram Godse
Q7:- Which popular character’s Indian version is the character of a simple boy named Pavitr Prabhakar who moves to Mumbai with his Aunt Maya and Uncle Bhim, befriends the popular girl in his school Meera Jain and fights a local crime lord named Nalin Oberoi?
Q8:- According to the Vayu Purana, which river flows through Kurukshetra?
Q9:- Which Indian state attained statehood on 21st January 1927?
Q10:- Who was the first governor of united province of Independent India and was INC president from 1925 to 1926?
Answer:- Sarojini Naidu
Jio IQL Quiz Answers 6th May:-
Answer Set 1:-
1. Q:- The Gorkha Regiment in the Indian Army was formed during the World War. It Mostly comprises of People of the Gorkha Tribe based in which country?
2. Q:- Kalidas Samman is an award given out in the field of Arts by which State Government?
Ans:- Madhya Pradesh
3. Q:- Where in India Next Kumbh Mela Scheduled to be held in 2021?
4. Q:- Which rock music group was founded in 1990 in Delhi and is known for its album like Jhini and Kandisa?
Ans:- Indian Ocean
5. Q:– Which dessert made with Vermicelli forms part of a disrepute metaphor in India? Ans:- Falooda
6. Q:- Which handcrafted leather chappals from Maharashtra have a geographical indication tag in their honour?
Ans:- Kohlapur Chappal
7. Q:- Which member of Akbar`s Navaratna was the Finance Minister of Mughal empire during his region?
8. Q:- After having lost to which Mughal king did the Tomar dynasty from Gwalior present them with the majesty diamond Kohinoor?
9. Q:- The Treaty of Allahabad was signed in 1765 between Mughal Ruler Shah Alam and what other person, giving a company rights to collect taxes from indian states?
Ans:- Robert Clive
10. Q:- Which scenic train bridge that connects the town of Mandapam and Rameswaram was opened in 1914 and was the longest sea bridge in India till 2010?
Ans:- Pamban Bridge
Answer Set 2:-
4. Ranbeer Kapoor
10. Andaman and Nikobar
Jio IQL Quiz Answers 4th May:-
2. One Rupee
3. Milkha Singh
4. Sardar Patel Stadium
5. Amartya Sen
10. Tata Airlines