Music Day Quiz:- Hello! Viewers welcome back our website we are back again with another new quiz. Today I’ll show you Amazon World Music Day Quiz Answers below….
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL – CLICK HERE
Transfer Phonepe Wallet Balance – Click Here.
Answers Of Amazon World Music Day Quiz
1.When is World Music Day celebrated?
Answer= 21st June
2. Which of these is NOT the name of a popular band from the 60’s?
Answer= The red bug
3. Which was the first song ever to be played in outer space?
Answer= Jingle bell
4. Shape of You’ is a Grammy award-winning song by which artist?
Answer= Ed Sheeran
5. Which of these is NOT an instrument associated with Indian classical music?
Terms & Conditions:-
1.This Contest will commence on 21st June 2018 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 25th July 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 (Ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 9,999 as Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
Thanks for visiting our website AKtricks.in keep visiting daily to learn more.
And also join our WhatsApp broadcast to get latest deal update instantly.