Contents of this Post
Hello Aktricks Readers We Are back again with another new exciting trick for you. Amazon has opened their new quiz. In this time they will give up to 4000 rs. 50 lucky Customers will get 4000 Rs each as pay Balance in amazon fashion refresh quiz.
Phonepe Wallet Balance Transfer Trick – Click Here.
Answers Of Amazon Fashion Refresh Quiz:-
1. This American brand invented ‘Blue Jeans’ in partnership with Jacob Davis in 1871 and recently celebrated 145th birthday of jeans. Which brand was it?
Answer is:- Levi’s
2.Which of these popular style of sunglasses were originally developed in 1936 for military pilots to protect their eyes while flying?
Answer is:- Aviator
Answer is:- PUMA
4. The Wardrobe Refresh Sale on Amazon.in offers several benefits and discounts on clothing, footwear and fashion accessories. When does it go live for all customers?
Answer is:- 21st June 2018
5. Which of the following is NOT a benefit of shopping from Amazon Fashion during the Wardrobe Refresh Sale?
Answer is:- Free hugs on every purchase
- Congratulations! You Have Completed Your Quiz
Terms & Conditions:-
1. This Contest will commence on 17th June 2018 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 50 (Fifty) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 4000 as Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).